Posted on Monday, July 04, 2022 04:05 PM
Please be advised, the Lakeshore Fire Department will be conducting live fire training exercises this week (Monday, July 4 to Saturday, July 9, 2022) at the Lakeshore Operations Centre (304 Rourke Line.)
The area will be cordoned off during the exercises.
For questions, please contact the Lakeshore Fire Department at 519-728-0550.
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2022 04:01 PM
Please note that water consumption information in the recently distributed water bills for Area 1 (East Belle River & East of Rochester Townline) did not appear in the usage section of the bill.
However, the total bill amounts are accurate and the total amount of water consumed can be found in the “Consumption History” table at the base of the bill.
Updated bills showing water consumption will be issued next week (week of July 4, 2022).
Lakeshore administration apologizes for the error and any...
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 05:46 PM
Reminder, Lakeshore facilities will be closed for the Canada Day holiday. Lakeshore Town Hall will return to regular operating hours on Monday, July 4. The Atlas Tube Recreation Centre will return to regular operating hours on Saturday, July 2.
Residents and visitors invited to a full day of family-friendly fun at Millen Park
The Municipality of Lakeshore's Canada Day celebrations return to Millen Park (1925 South Middle Road) after a two-year pause. The event, which is hosted by Lakeshore’s Canada...
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2022 05:45 PM
Detailed design and construction to follow
Residents and neighbours in the St. Clair Shores Park area can look forward to park improvements after Lakeshore Council approved a concept plan at the June 14, 2022 meeting.
New and improved amenities in the concept plan include:
- Accessibility improvements with an additional park entrance point, including expanded curb cuts, ramps, and tactile surface indicators.
- New asphalt trails in the park’s interior.
- Additional play equipment and play surface improvements.
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2022 10:58 AM
The Municipality of Lakeshore intends to control noxious weeds along the following rural roadsides:
- Selected roadsides within the Municipality of Lakeshore jurisdiction (see attached key map or image below)
The following pesticides will be used, which are registered under the Pest Control Products Act (Canada):
- Clearview herbicide (Reg #29752) containing active ingredients Metsulfuron and Amniopyralid (present as potassium salt) and
- Gateway Adjuvant (Reg #31470) containing active ingredient Parraffinic...